Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Justine's School Photo

Hi guys!  My name is Justine, Justine Swallows!  I know, its a beautiful great, and completely fitting name. ^_^  This is going to be my blog for sissy captions!  I figured, hey, I'm a sissy, so why not help others embrace their inner cum dumpster? I just love milking cocks with my mouth and ass, and I really have trouble sleeping if I don't have a tummy full of jizz and a big cock up my bootyhole! So this one is for us, the meek women trapped inside sissy men, and our glorious, well hung, and totally worship worthy Masters/Daddies/Pimps! Hee Hee!

I'll be using both, real people and animated pictures, whatever I find to be hot and goes with the story I'm trying to tell for the caption.  Now, without further ado, lets try and see just what it is we can do here! ^_^  Feed back is most certainly welcome.



3 comments:

  1. Yay, I get to do your first ever comment. Great start to your blog Justine. Keep up the great work.

    -Wes Mantooth
    www.interracialforcedfemcaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You were my first comment! I hope it continue to go well. I have much more planned, but I don't want people fighting over a schedule.

      Delete
  2. We already know that we are weak and submit without fight when we are handed our new clothes and willingly let ourselves be totally feminized and turned into sex slaves owned and fucked hard by the black men .I didnt resist in fear of the punishment for not letting myself get breast implants and learning how to become a whore for all black men . I was allowed to see Mom and my sisters if I learned to suck black cock and let them destroy my ass which isnt that bad. It is weird though when Dad watches me being used like a whore and jacks off.They are going to make me become Daddies sissy wife and he is excited about being allowed to have real sex not just jacking off.

    ReplyDelete